When you’re just getting started with cryptocurrency, the world of coins and tokens can be intimidating. There are so many different types, it’s often hard to know where to start or what is best for your needs. Fortunately, Stratis is one of the easiest cryptocurrencies to purchase! In this article, we will cover how to buy Stratis in four simple steps.
How to buy Stratis
- The first thing you need to do in order to buy Stratis is to find a cryptocurrency exchange that is trading the tokens.
(A list of exchanges can be found at the end of this article)
- You will need to set up an account with one or more of these exchanges in order to buy and sell your cryptocurrencies. The steps for setting up an account vary depending on which service you choose,
- After you have set up an account on the desired exchange you need to find a trading pair for Stratis with your desired currency.
- Once you have found the appropriate trading pair, buy some Stratis using whichever accepted method of payment they accept (typically Bitcoin, Ethereum, or U.S. dollars)
- The final step is to wait until the cryptocurrency transaction has been confirmed and then transfer your Stratis to your crypto wallet.
The reason you move your crypto from the exchange to your wallet is that you want to have control of your cryptocurrency.
The best way to store your Stratis is in a private wallet, and the recommended one for beginners is called Jaxx.
What is Stratis and why should you buy it?
Anyone who has been hearing about Bitcoin for the last few years knows that it’s not a currency you can use in everyday life, and this is where cryptocurrencies like Stratis come into play. What does Stratis do? And why should I buy it? These are questions we hear from new investors all the time, so today The Crypto Company will be answering them! We’ll also show you how to buy some of these tokens through our recommended exchange site Coinbase…
One key difference between bitcoin and Stratis is that while bitcoin was designed with only one specific application (peer-to-peer digital cash), Stratis offers multiple applications such as developing your own blockchain with Stratis’s Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform.
What is the difference between bitcoin and Stratis?
Stellar Platform Alpha Release: Digital Identity & Smart Contracts
One of their other products, called Stellar, will allow for full identity verification by using smart contracts within its own proprietary system which has been designed to significantly reduce transaction costs and time lags, their distinguishing feature is its consensus protocol.
Wrapping things up
The stratis cryptocurrency is one of the lesser known digital currencies on the market. It’s been around for a few years and has some pretty powerful features that make it easy to understand why people might want to buy in. Essentially, what sets this coin apart from others like bitcoin or ethereum are its unique features as well as how you can use your coins outside of just trading them back and forth with other cryptocurrencies online. If you think investing in crytocurrency sounds intimidating but still want to be part of this emerging trend, we recommend using Coinbase or Binance. Are you going to buy it? If so, why?